Monday, May 4, 2009

My Uncles Chris & Pancho will get my back

For a street rumble I would roll out with my family, they are CRAZY!


My Uncles Chris & Pancho
They are not big men, but they kick ass like they are. They can take on greater size and numbers and come out on top, with a smile still on their faces.


My Cousin Tini
She is the female version of my uncle Chris, she becomes someone else entirely when she fights. If you met her you would never guess sweet Christine was a bad ass. But if you piss her off, you get to meet Tini!


Neto (I love this kid)
He knows no fear. People that fear nothing are the most dangerous; and he has some anger he needs to work out.


Sonny from "A Bronx Tale"
Men that can deliver an ass kicking don't need to talk about it. They just do it. "Now yous can't leave"


No comments:

Post a Comment